Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Generate some randomness

Two posts in one day, eh?

Just thought i'd share this link, which has a variety of random generators for different writing genres. I suspect it has more of an entertainment value, but you never know, it might spark something. I wonder what I could make from the following? :

The story starts during a snowstorm. The story takes place a year into in the past. The story must have a lizard at the beginning. The story must involve a carpet at the end. A character becomes disoriented during the story.

Bet it's never been done before, at least!

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Just dropping by to say hi.....hi:))
I'd clicked peviously on your other blog. Didn't realise you were 'here'.
Duh:))
Thanks for the links too:))
Lane (from the Novel Racers)
x

Unknown said...

Have you started writing the story yet??????