Back from the hospital, and all is well.I saw my baby, and their tiny little heart was beating away like billy-o. That's him / her posing for the camera on the left :-)
From the size, they have dated the little sprog at seven weeks and one day, so slightly younger than we thought.
I don't think I have ever felt so relieved in all of my life. Ah, the joys of parenthood! I'm sure this is just the first of many, many worries about the wee one.....
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's fabulous new.
Oops, I appear to have created a singular noun for one piece of news... I don't think I've had enough coffee today!
Hooray! So pleased for you :o)
How lovely. Really pleased for you:)
Just popping back to wish you (and your little bump) a very Happy Christmas before I sign off blogger for a bit. I hope you have a lovely time (and you aren't too sick!) :o) xx
Hope you manage to rest and relax over Christmas. Have a good one!
Cx
Awww, that's luverly! I hope you have a very happy New Year and that parenthood is all you could wish and more.
Fabulous news! What a great start to the year.
Congratulations to you all.
x
Oh, how lovely! What a special moment. Hope you're (both) feeling very well.
Post a Comment