Just a wee apology that I have not got a lovely novel racers section in my sidebar ~ I have just upgraded my layout and am still fumbling in the dark a little but I'll be getting onto it over the next few days.
I seem to have lost my word counter into the bargain ~ then again, maybe thats no bad thing.....
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You'll get there.....its took me ages to work out the side bar then when I thought I had it sussed they changed to new blogger which after the intial shock I find much easier.
Love your quote!
Hello fellow novel racer, I did mine last week, it took me ages. And now I'm going visiting all over. Where will it end, I ask myself? But I don't have an answer.
I've just been on Zinnia's site about this. Are sidelines different from blogrolls?
I get a bit nervous about knowing who to put up so I bottled out and just put up the novel racers.
Is there a good manners/protocol about linking someone who links you?
Then when everyone links to everyone else and it's all the same names, I worry that it's a clique I won't be able to join.
Oh dear, that sounds a bit playground, doesn't it?
JJ
Hi Kate - you have your novel racers side bar thingy up! Just one small tiny weeny thing...I'm not on there!
Now I'm off to update mine before anyone notices they are not on it!
Hi Helen,
Don't worry, you'll be on there soon I promise. I am doing them in batches of around 5 at a time, and then regularly getting flummoxed cos I'm not sure wheer I got up to, but I'll get there ~ eventually!
Post a Comment