(Apologies for the Eminem quote ~ for some reason my mp3 player keeps throwing this up on the "not-at-all random" random option when I'm out running, hence it's a bit of an ear-worm right now)
The novel is still ticking along, but nowhere near as quickly as i'd like, so inkeeping with my new 2007 "seize the day" persona I have elected to join Kate Harrison's novel race. I've been toying with this ever since she first announced it, but kept shying away from some vague paranoia that I would "show myself up". However I have slowly (it takes me a while) come to the realisation that I need a decided kick up the proverbial if I am going to make the desired progress with this book. So from today I am committing to the race. I'll be the one near the back, huffing & puffing with a face the most fetching shade of puce (as indeed will be the case when I take part in next saturday's 10K for muscular dystrophy ~ but hey, i'm used to being near the back, so plus ca change....)
Off to get me one of those nifty wordcount-ometer jobbies now .....
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment