
I return to this blog a (very happily!) married woman.
Our wedding was utterly wonderful. Perfect. We arrived back from honeymoon late last night, so I'm currently in a frenzy of laundry and food shopping (ok, I admit I am mooning around in front of the pc gazing at our pics again. And again. And again) but over the next few days I'll post a bit more about it all, as well as setting out my new and improved writing plans and popping round to catch up on all of your blogs.
Maybe just one more lok at the wedding pictures first though ......
3 comments:
Beautiful photo. Look forward to hearing all about it and seeing more :-)
Hi Kate
Gorgeous photo. You're right - got to concentrate and enjoy if possible, the wedding preparations. Novel Racers are still here...
JJx
Oh, what a lovely photo! Congrats - and welcome back!
Post a Comment